Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What else can I say?

School has been awesome so far though today's officially my 2nd day studying. Today was the most killer day in my time table.. have to beat the traffic every Tues, Wed & Thurs :(

Econs, Accounting then Communication Skills every Wednesday, which means lesson ends at 5pm every Wed, but thankfully there's a break of 2 hours in between after 4 hours straight of lecture! Macroeconomics like quite cool. Thankfully if I'm clueless at some parts, can ask my Brother since he studied Econs in JC! :P Oh and..our classmate Syariff studied Computer Studies Application already so he's exempted from the subject SOOOOOO he can teach us whenever in doubt! :D

I Love my class, because they're those like..chiong study kind, you know? As in..they study hard & play hard! Goodie goodie! 9-11am lesson tomorrow! According to Bing Yi, we're going to discuss the CCN thing tomorrow! Comm skills for 2 hours. I'm stressed out after hearing what Ms Khoo said about punctuality, because..I cabbed with Jolyn to school today! How ex manz! Okay, I think I shall take bus 15 to school tomorrow, if not waiting at NASS bus stop for bus 8 takes FOREVER.



This is obviously not our full class! The rest were probably still eating while we didnt want to wander around in school since we had 2 hours of break after 4 hours straight lecture, we sat outside the classroom for more than 30mins chit chatting :) <3